Metro Health Hospital Foundation Reappoints Board Members
Posted: January 2, 2009
The Metro Health Hospital Foundation has reappointed six board members for three-year terms.
The board members are:
- Jan Aardema, community volunteer
- Carol Karr, Miller, Johnson, Snell & Cummiskey, PLC attorney
- Stephen Klotz, president and CEO of Huizenga Group
- John Leegwater, retired Metro Health executive
- Daniel Pfeiffer, president of Pfeiffer Automotive Group
- Steve Van Andel, chairman of Alticor
About Metro Health Hospital Foundation
The Metro Health Hospital Foundation is a charitable organization dedicated to improving the health and well being of the West Michigan community through philanthropy. The Foundation’s support of Metro Health Hospital allows individuals, organizations and businesses to contribute funds that prevent catastrophic illnesses, provide life-saving education and screenings, improve overall patient care and fund a wide variety of programs and services. Learn more.
Contact: Ellen Bristol, Metro Health Hospital (616) 252-5033
or Mary Ann Sabo, Sabo Public Relations (616)485-1432.