Metro Health Hospital Approves 2011 Board Members
Posted: March 8, 2011
Metro Health Hospital Foundation approved the appointment and re-election of its 2011 Foundation Board. All board members will serve three-year terms.
New board members are:
- Dina McKnight, CEO of Zip Xpress, Inc.
- Kim Gary, president of Kent Beverage
- Scott Webb, president of Enhanced Sales, LLS
- Jane Ross, president of Ross & Associates
The following Board members were approved for re-election:
- Chris Branoff, community volunteer
- Robert Sweezie, president of ITS Communications
- Lanny Thodey, community volunteer
- Michael Zakem, medical director of the Cancer Center at Metro Health Village
- Jim Clay, president Continental Identification Products
Additionally, Chris Panopoulos was elected as an honorary director of the foundation board in recognition of his many years of service to the Metro Health Foundation