Case-based learning/longitudinal patient care in the clinic setting. Both Family Practice clinic and OMM clinic responsibilities are part of this program. Both clinics are in operation at the Breton Health Center.
Procedural skills-monthly procedure workshops
- SCS monthly meetings at MSU
- Special OMM CME opportunities, AAO convocation required annually
- Required subspecialty rotations/elective rotations
- Family Practice Inpatient Service
- Master lecture Series
- Cook Institute Cardiac Series
- Senior Procedures Workshop
- ACOFP Inservice Examination, AAO Inservice Exam
- Lecture/workshops in Preventive Medicine, Behavioral Medicine, Cultural Diversity, Managed Care, Practice Skills, Medical Ethics, Research, Values and Attitudes, Reading and Journal Review, Case and Chart Review and Board Readiness.