All candidates entering the residency program shall complete one of two pathways as prescribed in the AOCOO-HNS Basic Training Requirements
Six year program
- Twelve months of Osteopathic Rotaing Traditional Internshipl
- welve months of Osteopathic General Surgery Residency
- Four year of Osteopathic Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Residency
Five year program
- Twelve months of Specialty Track Internship
- Four years of Osteopathic Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Residency
The General Surgery portion of the above may be either provided at this institution, or certified by the American College of Osteopathic Surgery at another institution. The Otolaryngology portion of the program is a comprehensive, well-organized curriculum allowing the resident case participation and development of surgical skills to be incorporated in the Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery curriculum. This is conducted in a variety of educational settings, including participating hospitals, clinics, classroom, surgical suites, at bedside and in laboratories.
Learn about the Curriculum.