Regular health screens are great preventative health practices and can even save your life! Take advantage of Live Healthy’s free health screens and be an advocate for your health by staying up-to-date on doctor’s visits, vaccines and health screens.
Lifestyle tips to reduce your risks:
Don’t use tobacco. If you do, ask your doctor or nurse about quitting and cessation classes in your area.
- Protect yourself from the sun by wearing sunscreen with SPF, avoiding sunlight in the peak hours of the day, and wearing light clothing to protect your skin.
- Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains and only small amounts of red meat and high-fat dairy products.
- Learn about your body composition and maintain a healthy weight.
- Consume alcohol in moderation, if you drink at all.
- Get at least 30 minutes of physical activity on five days of the week or more.
Learn “your numbers”
Staying educated on your health is one of the most important steps to achieve and maintain a quality and healthy life. Find out “your numbers” to help prevent disease and improve your overall well-being!
His and Hers
Men and women have different health risk factors and concerns. Find out what preventative health screens you should have for your gender and age.
Phone: (616) 252-7117