Seasonal Influenza (Flu) season is just around the corner. Please stop by one of the Campus Health Center’s Flu Shot Clinics to get your immunization.
Flu Clinic Dates for the Campus Health Center:
- Saturday, October 9, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, October 16, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Both clinics will be held at the Campus Health Center, located under the water-tower, just South of Laker Village.
Now billing insurance! Please bring your insurance card and driver’s license.
Cost is $31.20 for non insured students.
Other Flu Shot Clinics around Campus:
The Kirkhof College of Nursing will offer flu shot clinics for students, faculty and staff members and their spouses/dependents and retirees beginning September 27 and continuing through October 7.
The schedule is below. Faculty and staff members need to bring their employee G number; students need to bring their insurance card or $25 in either cash or a check. There is no charge for retirees, faculty and staff members and their families.
- Monday, September 27, 4-7 p.m.: GVSU Family Health Center, 72 Sheldon Blvd. SE.
- Tuesday, September 28, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.: Kirkhof Center, Grand River Room
- Tuesday, September 28, noon-2 p.m.: GVSU Family Health Center
- Wednesday, September 29, 8-11 a.m.: Cook-DeVos Center for Health Sciences, room 253
- Thursday, September 30, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.: DeVos Center Building C, student project area
- Monday, October 4, 4-7 p.m.: GVSU Family Health Center
- Tuesday, October 5, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.: Cook-DeVos Center for Health Sciences, room 331
- Thursday, October 7, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.: Fieldhouse, upper lobby
Please visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC’s) website for more information, including flu basics, prevention and treatment.