The financial coordinator at The Cancer Center at Metro Health Village is here to help you alleviate the financial stress and strain that can occur during your care. Even with health insurance, we recognize that the financial impact of cancer treatment can still be significant. Our financial coordinator will walk through the process with you and help identify assistance options.
Our financial coordinator can review materials, make sure you understand documents, and offer assistance in a number of areas, including:
- Payment plans
- Treatment costs
- Financial applications
- Daily living expenses
- Medical bills and your Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- Billing or personal balances
- Insurance benefits and obligations
- Deductibles or copays with your insurance plan
- Authorizations or appeals if services are denied
- Helping uninsured patients with any applicable resources
Our financial coordinator is here on a daily basis and no appointment is needed. Just let any staff member know you’d like to meet with the financial coordinator.