Skip to content

Metro Health


What if I'm in pain?

For certain minor injuries or pain, the triage nurse may give you some pain medication (ASA, Tylenol, or motrin) and/or apply ice to the injured area. For more serious pain, a doctor will need to see you before a stronger medication can be given.

Copyright 2008-2015 © Metro Health. All Rights Reserved..