Emergency Care In Your Hometown
In an emergency, mere seconds count. To meet the immediate care needs of you and your family, the Metro Health Hospital Emergency Department is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We are a comprehensive emergency department and are staffed by board-certified emergency medicine physicians. Our department averages 61,000 visits annually and consistently ranks high in patient satisfaction. with some of the shortest wait times around. Metro Health has repeatedly received Governor’s Awards for Quality & Safety, including recognition for our outstanding emergency department.
- 24/7 emergency care for adults and children
- All-private patient rooms, most featuring flat screen TVs
- Comfortable, healing environment
- Fast triage and short wait times – average time to see a physician and start treatment is approximately 30 minutes or less.
- Critical cases are seen immediately.
- Certified by The Society of Chest Pain Centers as an accredited Chest Pain Center
- Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP) certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Direct access to cath labs allows us to treat heart attacks fast
- Child Life Specialist available to help children during emergency situations
- CT scanner and digital radiography rooms
- Connected to our Electronic Medical Record system, ensuring that your ER doc has instant access to your medical files