The Executive Health Program is designed to assist executives in becoming as healthy as they can be and make it cost effective for the employer. Executives receive customized testing based on their age and gender, according to the criteria developed by the American Medical Association and the American Cancer Society. This customized approach eliminates the need for costly and unnecessary tests and procedures and provides the best health care experience for executives.
All executives in the program receive a comprehensive physician examination the first year in the program, with appropriate exams based on specific criteria for subsequent years. Additional services can be added to your package from our complete menu of services, allowing your organization to create a package for your executives that fits within your budget.
Comprehensive Physical Examination
This examination is a comprehensive assessment with an Executive Health physician reviewing all major body systems. During the exam, the physician discusses past and present personal and family health history and answers medically-oriented health questions. This time is used to give health recommendations and serves as an educational opportunity to explain what is normal/abnormal.
The Executive Health Program Packages include a variety of preventice health screenings. Our comprehensive services include, but are not limited to:
- Complete Health History and Physical Examination by a Metro Health Physician
- Review and update of medications and immunizations, including those needed for international travel
- Comprehensive Laboratory Analysis, including blood work and urinalysis
- Prostate Specific Antigen(PSA) for men (prostate cancer)
- Body Composition Analysis
- Nutrition Counseling
- Treadmill Stress Test with Resting EKG (cardiovascular disease)
- Chest X-Ray (lung cancer and disease)
- Mammogram for women (breast cancer)
- Pap Smear for women (cervical cancer)
Other preventive health tests are available to screen for:
- Thyroid Disease
- Iron Deficiency
- Heart Function and Disease
- Cervical and Uterine Cancers
- Vitamin D Deficiency