At the Metro Heart & Vascular Cardiovascular Lab our board certified physicians and specialty trained staff use the latest technology and an array of support services to provide the best possible care.
Cardiovascular amenities include:
- Unit specific preparation and recovery unit with private rooms and TV’s
- Latest technology in imaging equipment
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff
- Families are allowed to stay with patients before and after the procedure
- Warm blankets and warm smiles
- Free parking
Our cardiologists use this lab to perform diagnostic tests of the heart and blood vessels. Our tests give you and your doctor important information to determine the best plan of care for you, your heart and your vessels. Our cardiac labs are conveniently located across the hall from your cardiologist’s office to provide seamless care, support and education for all of your cardiac and vascular needs.
To view some of our patients’ stories, click here.
The specialists at Metro Heart & Vascular offer a full array of heart and vascular services. For more information or to schedule an appointment at any one of our six locations in the West Michigan area, call (616) 252-5950.