Spartan Stores Family Childbirth Center Visitation Policy
- The father of the baby OR the mother’s significant other will be able to spend the night. Only one person may spend the night.
- Patients being triaged to determine whether or not they will be admitted may have one support person in the triage area with them.
- Visiting hours for postpartum patients are 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. seven days a week. Visitors will not be restricted during this time period except as follows:
– Healthy children are allowed to visit during visiting hours only and require the supervision of an adult other than the patient.
- Persons with any signs of illness will not be able to visit at any time.