Passionate About How You Experience Health Care
Driven by our passion to put you first, Metro Health is changing the face of health care in West Michigan. Whether you’re seeing your family doctor for a yearly physical or working with a specialist to treat a chronic condition, our integrated health care system is designed to give you easy access to high-quality, personalized care.
The Metro Health system includes Metro Health Hospital, a 208-bed general acute-care osteopathic teaching hospital in Wyoming, Michigan, and physician offices located throughout greater Grand Rapids. Our system also features:
- A wide range of medical services, including award-winning inpatient and outpatient specialty services
- Nationally-recognized heart and vascular services
- A cancer center developed in partnership with the University of Michigan Department of Radiation Oncology
- A posh childbirth center featuring large, private rooms
- Free and low-cost community health and wellness programs