Metro Health Research Day
General Information & Participant Requirements
18th Annual Metro Health Research Day 2020
This will now be a virtual ‘event’.
Submissions for Metro Health Research Day are open to:
• All Metro Health employees or Metro Health interns
• To participate in the Metro Health Research Day you must register by Friday May 1, 2020 at 11:59 pm EST. Registration will be emailed to Alexis.Donley@metrogr.org. Registration must represent basic details about the participant’s project.
• Identify if project is research, quality improvement, or case study.
• For human research, IRB approval.
• For quality projects, non-research or non-human subjects research determination.
• For case reports, be sure there are no patient identifiers included
• Students/Residents must have faculty listed on the project.
• While there will not be a formal posters printed and presented. Please put your virtual poster into the same 3 x 5 format available on the MetroNet.
• PHI: posters may not include any identifying information about patients or research subjects. If you would like to use potentially identifying images, authorization to use these must be obtained from the patient.
Contact Information /Questions?
• Lauren Gaytan, Medical Education, 616-252-7137
• Clinical Research Department, 616-252-5020