Enjoy a Longer,
Healthier, Happier Life
Metro Health’s Live Healthy Programs include free and low-cost health screens, educational classes, support groups, community events and more. Many of our programs focus on health issues specific to our community based on data from the Community Health Needs Assessment, including heart health, diabetes, nutrition and cancer.
In addition, Metro Health sponsors a number of health-related activities and events including:
- Farm market at Metro Health Village from May-October
- Gardens in Wyoming and at Metro Health Hospital
- Walking and biking trails at Metro Health Village
- Area events including the Metro Way 5K & Family Fun Run, the American Heart Association’s Heart Walk and the Metro Health Grand Rapids Marathon
Look for news, events, health tips and more to help you live a longer, healthier, happier life.
- Our Live Healthy event calendar gives you the day-, week- or month-at-a-glance view of our upcoming events.
- Sign up for our Live Healthy newsletter and email updates about classes and events.
- Find Metro Health on Facebook – Metro Health, Metro Health Farm Market & Metro Way 5K & Family Fun Run.
Cancellations: Live Healthy reserves the right to cancel classes and events based on low registration or due to poor weather conditions. Cancellations will be announced on our website, registration line at (616) 252-7117 and on your local TV news station.