Be a Partner in Your Health Care
Metro Health patients benefit from a ground-breaking tool called MyChart. This free, online service allows you to be an active participant in your health care, no matter where you are. With MyChart, you can:
- Monitor chronic conditions
- Renew prescriptions
- Receive test results
- E-mail to/from your doctor
- Schedule appointments
- View your health summary – including medications, allergies and immunizations
- Receive timely health reminders
- Proxy access to your children’s accounts
Want a doctor that uses Metro Health’s MyChart? Look for the MyChart symbol in a physician’s profile on our physician finder.
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]
New to MyChart?
Visit your participating physician and request an access code or request a code online! Sign up today!
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
Download the App!
Download the free mobile app for iPhone®, iPad© or Android®.
Metro Health locations that offer MyChart
- Metro Health Allendale
- Metro Health Caledonia
- Metro Health Cascade
- Metro Health Cedar Springs
- Metro Health Community Clinic
- Metro Health Comstock Park
- Metro Health Hudsonville
- Metro Health Jenison
- Metro Health Rockford
- Metro Health Southwest
- Metro Health Wayland
- Metro Health Ear, Nose and Throat
- Heart & Vascular