A Long Tradition of Quality Care
Metro Health was built on a tradition of excellent patient care, and patients continue to choose us because they feel satisfied and safe at our award-winning hospital. We continue to improve our practices so that we can provide the best possible health care experience for you and others who entrust us with their care. For this effort, we have been repeatedly honored. Recent awards include:
- Top 100 Hospitals National Award winner three years in a row from Thomson Reuters, a leading independent provider of solutions to improve the cost and quality of health care
- Best Acute Care Hospitals and Top 100 Quality awards from Total Benchmark Solutions
- Silver Performance Achievement Award from the National Cardiovascular Data Registry for our outstanding treatment of heart attack patients. To read about our other cardiovascular awards, click here.
- Governor’s Awards for Quality & Safety for being a top-performing hospital in Michigan on numerous occasions. Learn more about this, our patient-centered medical home quality designations and other clinical awards.
- Designation as an accredited chest pain center, an acknowledgement of the expert care we provide to our patients with chest pain.
A Commitment to Our Community
At Metro Health, we want to help you stay well and ensure you get the medical care you need, when you need it. Along with providing exceptional quality, we’re committed to making our services as affordable as possible. That’s why we’re proud to offer a special program called Metro Care that includes several key components to help you weather the economy without neglecting your health.
Our Community Benefit Discount is for patients with no insurance. We recognize the many challenges West Michigan families are facing and want to do all we can to alleviate financial burdens and help you stay healthy.
We also offer a CarePayment program for anyone who needs extra time to pay his or her hospital bills. It provides interest-free credit on Metro Health services with 25 months to pay.
In addition, our free Live Healthy screenings and lectures will help you monitor your health, detect problems early and learn good habits for a healthier lifestyle.
With so many options, how do you know which hospital is right for you? A website called Hospital Compare provides information on how well hospitals provide recommended care to their patients. It’s intended to make it easier for you to make informed health care decisions and support efforts to improve quality in U.S. hospitals. Hospital Compare was created by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Hospital Quality Alliance (HQA). Learn more.