Keeping You Satisfied
Metro Health has hired Press Ganey to survey patients with the goal of improving the quality of service and care we provide to our patients.
You may be called or you may receive an email asking you to answer questions about your experience at Metro Health.
Here’s what you need to know if you are contacted:
- The number that will appear if you are called to participate in the survey is (574) 309-9553.
- If Press Ganey emails you, the email address will be from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Metro Health will providePress Ganey with basic information like your name, date of birth, phone number and email address (when available), and the date and location of service. No other personal information or information about your medical status or treatment will be provided. After the survey is completed,Press Ganey will destroy the patient lists they receive from Metro Health.
- Your responses to the survey will be shared with us for the purpose of improving the quality of patient care.
- The information we will use and share withPress Ganey is called “Protected Health Information.” Its protected by a federal law called the Privacy Rule of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). According to HIPAA regulation section § 164.506 (c)(1): “A covered entity may use or disclose protected health information for its own treatment, payment, or health care operations.” This quality project is part of our health care operations.
According to HIPAA regulation section § 164.502 (e)(1)(i): “A covered entity may disclose protected health information to a business associate and may allow a business associate to create or receive protected health information on its behalf, if the covered entity obtains satisfactory assurance that the business associate will appropriately safeguard the information.” Metro Health has worked closely withPress Ganey to ensure legal agreements and safeguards are in place to properly secure your data.
Metro Health values your feedback. We share our positive scores and comments with staff to affirm the outstanding care they provide; and we continually review areas we can improve the patient experience. We can only get this information from you! Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey.