Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI)
Plan on dedicating up to 2 hours to completing this course. Your User ID and password will allow ongoing access at any time convenient for you, so you do nt need to complete the course in one sitting.
- Go to citiprogram.org.
- Register or sign-in where indicated.
- Affiliate yourself with Metro Health by selecting “Metro Health – Wyoming, Michigan”.
- Select “Basic Biomedical Research” and then click “Continue”.
- Begin your Biomedical Research Course by clicking on the red link “Incomplete – Re-Enter”.
- Complete all the required modules. A cumulative score of 80 percent or greater is required. If your score is less than 80 percent, you’ll need to re-do the modules until your score is at least 80 percent.
- Once you have completed your CITI Basic Biomedical Course, sign out.
A certificate will automatically be sent to the IRB electronically. If you need help or have questions, please contact the Clinical Research Department at 616.252.5020.