*Metro Health is asking all patients and visitors to wear a mask or face covering for in person appointments and visitations. Please bring your own mask or face covering with you to your appointment and visitations.
We have made some updates to allow more visitors into our hospital. Starting Friday, June 12, appropriately screened visitors will be allowed into the hospital from 8am-8pm under the following guidelines:
- No visitors under the age of 14 are allowed in the hospital.
- All visitors must be designated ahead of time and entered into Epic. Visitors may not rotate during a patient’s stay.
- Two visitors at a time will be allowed for each adult and pediatric inpatient. Visitors must remain inside the patient’s room at all times.
- COVID positive patients are allowed two adult visitors. Visitors must leave the room during aerosol generating procedures (AGP) and refrain from returning for the 90 minutes following.
- Outpatient testing and NOCs – Two visitors for each adult and pediatric patient.
- DPOA/POA – Patients with an identified Durable Power of Attorney (DPOA) or Guardian will be allowed this person as a visitor. They will be allowed one additional visitor.
- Childbirth Center – Two support people or visitors.
- Cancer Center – One adult visitor.
- Emergency Department and Urgent Care – One adult visitor will be allowed to remain with the patient. Two if they are a pediatric patient.
- ICU – Two adult visitors will be allowed at a time. Visitors must remain inside the patient’s room at all times.
- Surgical and procedural patients – One adult visitor while the procedure is in progress.