*Metro Health is asking all patients and visitors to wear a mask or face covering for in person appointments and visitations. Please bring your own mask or face covering with you to your appointment and visitations.
To protect our staff, patients and the community, we are continuing to enforce restricted visitor guidelines during COVID-19. Below is a reminder of our visitor policy, which is posted at all of our entrances and on the Metro Health website.
Appropriately screened visitors are allowed in the hospital from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm under the following guidelines:
- No visitors under the age of 14 are allowed on the inpatient floors.
- Inpatient – Two visitors are allowed for each adult and pediatric patient. Visitors must remain in the patient’s room at all times.
- ICU – Two adult visitors will be allowed. Visitors must remain inside the patient’s room at all times.
- COVID Patients – Two adult visitors are allowed but must leave the room during aerosol generating procedures and the 90 minutes following.
- DPOA/POA – Patients with an identified Durable Power of Attorney (DPOA) or Guardian will be allowed.If DPOA is on site, one other visitor will be allowed.
- Childbirth Center – Patients are allowed two support people or visitors.
- Emergency Department and Urgent Care – One visitor will be allowed to remain with the patient for the duration of their care. Two if they are a pediatric patient.
- Surgical and Procedural Patients – One adult visitor may stay while the procedure is in progress.
- Cancer Center – One adult visitor.
- Outpatient Testing and Clinics – Up to two visitors allowed for each patient.