Hospital visiting hours are 8am-8pm. All patients and visitors are required to be screened at our entrances and need to wear a mask or face covering regardless of vaccination status.
Starting Monday, June 7, our visitor guidelines are as follows:
- Two adult visitors are allowed for all inpatients and may rotate. Visitors who are waiting to see the patient will be asked to wait outside of the building. No visitors under the age of 12 are permitted in inpatient areas.
- One adult visitor may stay overnight with all inpatients.
- Two adult visitors are allowed for COVID-19 positive patients and those in enhanced droplet precautions. Visitors must be fully vaccinated.
- One visitor is allowed in our Emergency Department, Surgical Center and Cancer Center.
- There will be no restriction on the number of visitors at the NOCs.