If you are unable to schedule your COVID-19 vaccine through MyChart or our Call Center, it is due to all appointments being full. The state’s delivery of the vaccine has limited our ability to offer more appointments at this time. Please continue to check this site daily for the most up to date scheduling information.
Scheduling for the COVID-19 vaccination is currently open to:
This population includes:
- Healthcare workers (including students and volunteers) with direct or indirect contact to patients or infectious materials
- All staff essential to the functioning of a healthcare system
- Long-term care residents and staff
Phase 1B or those age 65 and older
At this time, we have a limited amount of the vaccine. Due to this, we are only scheduling:
- Metro Health patients age 65 and older
- Metro Health patients who are corrections staff
- Metro Health patients who work in homeless shelters, congregate childcare institutions and adult and child protective services
- First responders assigned by the county to receive their vaccine through Metro Health
- Pre-K through high school staff assigned by the county to receive their vaccine through Metro Health
Appointments are required.
To Schedule your COVID-19 Vaccine
If you have an MyChart account, you can schedule your vaccine now by following the steps below:
- Once you are logged into your MyChart account, select the “Schedule an Appointment” option under the “Visits” heading.
- From there, on the right it says “Tell us why you are coming in”, choose “COVID Vaccine”. Note, if you are in 1A, choose “Metro Health Workforce”.
- Scroll to the bottom to the “A couple of questions” section. Answer those questions and it will allow you to schedule your vaccine. Please note, you will schedule both the first and second doses.
- Also, once scheduled, please note the e-check-in process that needs to occur prior to your appointment.
If you do not have a MyChart Account, click here to setup your account.
You can also call 616.252.6161 to schedule your vaccine appointment or with any questions.
Hours: 8am – 8pm Monday – Friday & 10am – 2pm Saturday – Sunday