The 2021 Metro Way 5K & YMCA Kids Races is going hybrid! People of all ages and abilities, walkers, competitive runners and everyone in between are welcome.
Safety is our top priority. This years race offers an in-person event and course for a limited number of participants. The in-person race will take place on July 15th at 6:30pm.
The remaining participants will complete their race virtually between July 11th – July 18th. All results must be uploaded by 11:59 July 18th.
- Early Bird (March 1 – June 4, 2021)
5k – $25
Groups of 4 or more – $20 per person
- Normal Pricing (June 5 – July 14, 2021)
5k – $30
Groups of 4 or more – $25 per person
- Late Registration (Race Day – July 15, 2021)
5k – $35
Groups of 4 or more – $30 per person
- Register before 8 am on July 8 to receive a free race T-shirt, while supplies last.
Entry fees are nonrefundable and nontransferable
- Entry fees are nonrefundable and nontransferable under all circumstances, including, but not limited to: cancellation of the event or of your participation, or change in the date, nature, or format of the event. An event may be canceled due to severe weather or other factors that threaten the safety of participants, staff, or volunteers. Race bibs cannot be transferred to another participant. We also do not allow entries to be rolled over to another year.
- Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund. If you cannot participate in the event, you may not sell your race number to anyone else.
- Runners who participate in races they are not registered for will be disqualified.