You shouldn’t have to worry about your finances when you’re dealing with cancer.
Even with health insurance, we recognize that the financial impact of cancer treatment can still be significant. We provide a financial coordinator at the Cancer Center at Metro Health Village to walk through the process with you and help identify assistance options.
Our financial coordinator can review materials, make sure you understand documents, and offer assistance in a number of areas, including:
- Payment plans
- Treatment costs
- Financial applications
- Daily living expenses
- Medical bills and your Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- Billing or personal balances
- Insurance benefits and obligations
- Deductibles or copays with your insurance plan
- Authorizations or appeals if services are denied
- Helping uninsured patients with any applicable resources
If you’d like to meet with our financial coordinator, just let any staff member know. Our financial coordinator is available on a daily basis and no appointment is needed.