Preparing for baby
At Metro Health, we understand that your pregnancy and the birth of your child can be an exciting time in your life. We offer a variety of resources to help you prepare for your baby:
- Family Planning: Metro Health provides access to OB/GYN and family practice physicians who can help you in planning for a family. Use our Physician Finder to help you find a doctor that’s right for you.
- Prenatal Care: An OB/GYN or family practice physician can help you make sure you get the care you need before and during your pregnancy. use our Physician Finder to find a doctor that is right for you.
- Expectant Parent & Family Education: Childbirth classes to help you prepare for delivery and breastfeeding, classes to get new siblings ready for their new brother or sister, and tours of the Spartan Stores Family Childbirth Center.
- Class Schedule & Information: See the upcoming classes and tours and find out how to register.
- Selecting a Pediatrician or Family Practice Physician: Get information to help you select a pediatrician or family practice physician for your new baby.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions.