A Long Tradition of Quality Care
When it comes to your and your family’s healthcare we know you have choices. People continue to choose Metro Health because they feel confident and safe at our award-winning hospital.
Metro Health was built on a tradition of excellence and personalized, quality patient care. From members of Metro Health’s board of directors to our team of caregivers, we work to ensure the best possible experience for people who trust us with their care and the care of their loved ones.
We are continually improving our practices and have been repeatedly honored for our efforts. Some of our recent awards include:
- Top 100 Hospitals National Award winner three years in a row from Thomson Reuters, a leading independent provider of solutions to improve the cost and quality of health care
- Best Acute Care Hospitals and Top 100 Quality awards from Total Benchmark Solution
- Silver Performance Achievement Award from the National Cardiovascular Data Registry for our outstanding treatment of heart attack patients. To read about our other cardiovascular awards, click here.
- Governor’s Awards for Quality & Safety for being a top-performing hospital in Michigan on numerous occasions
- We have received the designation as an accredited chest pain center, an acknowledgement of the expert care we provide to our patients having chest pain
A Commitment to Our Community
At Metro Health, we are committed to making our services as affordable as possible for area residents. We want to help you stay well and make sure you get the medical care you need, when you need it. We offer a special program called “Metro Care” that includes several key components to help you weather the economy without neglecting your health.
Our Community Benefit Discount is for patients with no insurance. We recognize the many challenges West Michigan families are facing and want to do all we can to alleviate financial burdens and help our patients stay healthy. We also offer a CarePayment program for anyone who needs extra time to pay their hospital bills. It provides interest-free credit on Metro Health services with 25 months to pay. And, our free Live Healthy lectures and screenings will help you detect problems early and learn about good health habits.
Hospital Compare is a website that provides information for consumers on how well hospitals provide recommended care to their patients. It is intended to make it easier for consumers to make informed healthcare decisions and to support efforts to improve quality in U.S. hospitals. Hospital compare was created through the efforts of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), along with the Hospital Quality Alliance (HQA).