Metro Health Hospital Foundation Appoints New Board Members
Metro Health Hospital Foundation today announced the appointment of five new board members.
The board members, who will each serve a three-year term, are:
- Michael Garrett, owner of Pinnacle Construction
- Dr. Robert Bowman, retired anesthesiologist from Metro Health
- Mike Lown, chief finance officer of DP Fox Motors
- Dan Behm, president of Open Systems Technology
- Joan Turrentine, community volunteer
All are serving their first term on the board.
Contact: Ellen Bristol, Metro Health Hospital (616) 252-5033
or Mary Ann Sabo, Sabo Public Relations (616)485-1432.