Metro Health Hospital Foundation Approves 2013 Board Members
Metro Health Hospital Foundation approved appointments and re-elections of its 2013 Foundation Board. All board members will serve three-year terms.
New board members are:
- Joe Belsito, corporate counsel-product regulatory at Amway Corp.
- Brandon Bissell, director of marketing at Imperial
- Kaitlyn Disselkoen, director of sales and marketing at GR Outdoor
- LauraAnn Gordon, sales and marketing director of Metron Integrated Health Care
The following board members were approved for re-election:
- Tommy Brann, owner of Brann’s Steakhouse and Grille
- Mike Damstra, president of CareLinc Medical
- Michael Mraz, vice president of development at Rockford Construction Co.
- Michelle Tremper Brown, owner of Keller Williams Realty
- John Van Singel, managing partner of Van Singel Holdings
About Metro Health Hospital Foundation
The Metro Health Hospital Foundation is a charitable organization dedicated to improving the health and well-being of West Michigan through its support of Metro Health, an award-winning leader in community healthcare. The Foundation funds a wide variety of programs and services, such as buying books for the Cancer Center’s library, providing special computers for ventilator-dependent patients, supporting the popular Metro Health Farm Market and providing diapers, car seats and other baby supplies for low-income families. The Foundation’s support of Metro Health allows individuals, employees, organizations and businesses to contribute funds that help families cope with catastrophic illnesses, provide life-saving education and screenings and improve overall patient care. For more information, visit www.metrohealth.net/foundation.