Metro Health Hospital Foundation Elects New Board Members
Metro Health Hospital Foundation today announced the election of eight board members.
The board members, who will each serve a three-year term, are:
- Jennifer Hascall, re-elected, community volunteer
- Dan Terpsma, re-elected, senior vice president and market executive at Bank of America
- Michele Tremper Brown, re-elected, owner of Keller Willams Realty
- Tommy Brann, re-elected, owner of Brann’s Steakhouse and Grille
- John Van Singel, re-elected, vice president of business development, United Bank
- J. Lindsey Dood, re-elected, executive vice president and chief financial officer at Metron Integrated Health Sysytems
- Mike Damstra, newly elected, president of CareLinc Medical
- Mike Mraz, newly elected, director of properties at Jade Pig Ventures
About Metro Health Hospital Foundation
The Metro Health Hospital Foundation is a charitable organization dedicated to improving the health and well being of the West Michigan community through philanthropy. The Foundation’s support of Metro Health Hospital allows individuals, organizations and businesses to contribute funds that prevent catastrophic illnesses, provide life-saving education and screenings, improve overall patient care and fund a wide variety of programs and services.