Designed for You
Metro Health Hospital is designed with you in mind – no matter who you are.
Patients, visitors, physicians and staff all benefit from features included especially for them. These features help make patients and visitors more comfortable, help speed healing, and make it easier for physicians and staff to do their jobs efficiently and safely.
- Every patient room is private with a flat-screen TV and a couch that converts to a bed for a visiting loved one.
- Each room is set up in an identical fashion. The bed, equipment, restroom and more are located in the same place in each room to ensure that caregivers can easily locate needed materials.
- Lighting in patient rooms can be adjusted by zone to accommodate patients, visitors and caregivers.
- Halls are curved, natural light streams in and paint colors reflect nature creating an interior environment that helps soothe and calm patients, their families and visitors.
- Additional and unique outdoor features include healing gardens, park areas and the fully-accessible Frog Hollow playground.