Support our Mission
We understand that our community knows best about how patients want to receive and experience care. The Patient and Family Advisory Council (PFAC) was created to give our patients and community members a voice. This council allows community members and staff to work side by side, as a team, to strengthen how care of the mind, body, and soul is delivered.
- Review educational materials
- Help improve patient care
- Share stories or experiences
- Have an open mind
- Are positive
- Respect opinions of others
- Support Metro Health’s mission to improve the health and wellbeing of our communities
If you would like to share your story and help Metro Health – University of Michigan Health improve patient care, we encourage you to apply.
Do you have questions? Email PFAC@metrogr.org of call (616) 252-7704 for more information.