At the Metro Heart & Vascular Cardiovascular Lab, our board-certified physicians and specially-trained staff use the latest technology and an array of support services to provide you with the best possible care.
Our cardiologists use this lab to perform diagnostic tests of the heart and blood vessels. These tests give you and your doctor important information to determine the best plan of care for you, your heart, and your vessels. Our cardiac labs are conveniently located across the hall from your cardiologist’s office to provide seamless care, support, and education for all of your cardiac and vascular needs.
Cardiovascular amenities include:
- Unit-specific preparation and recovery unit with private rooms and TV’s
- Latest technology in imaging equipment
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff
- Families are allowed to stay with patients before and after the procedure
- Warm blankets and warm smiles
- Free parking