Helping Your Body Heal Itself
Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT) uses hands-on techniques to diagnose and treat illness or injury. Through a variety of methods, from gentle pressure in the soft tissues to direct mobilization of the joints, OMM is often used to treat chronic pain, but may also benefit patients with problems such as asthma, digestive disorders, and recurrent sinus or ear infections.
All osteopathic physicians are trained to administer osteopathic manipulative treatments, but some receive additional certification in OMM.
- Acute and chronic neck and back pain
- Sinus congestion
- Menstrual pain
- Stress and tension-related problems
- Myofacial pain syndrome and fibromyalgia
- Central nervous system disorders
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- TMJ disorder
- Babies who have overriding cranial sutures, feeding difficulties and reflux.
Darren Grunwaldt, DO
Adam Kilkenney, DO
Metro Health Hospital
5900 Byron Center Ave. SW
Wyoming, MI 49519