Skin Care Rejuvenation
Your care provider at the Cosmetic Treatment Center has a wide range of nonsurgical options to address skin irregularities anywhere on your body, including wrinkles, acne scars, sunspots, blemishes.
- Alpha Beta Peel Treatment: An intermediate treatment for a wide range of skin types. It minimizes the appearance of surface lines, smooths rough texture, helps clear acne and fade hyperpigmentation.
- Chemical Peels: Performed by a skincare professional, these exfoliating treatments help resurface the uppermost layer of the skin to reveal new, healthy skin.
- Contour TRL: Safely removes a layer of skin to stimulate the growth of new collagen, improving the skin’s thickness and resilience.
- Dermaplaning: Smooths skin, removes impurities, improves texture, evens pigmentation, removes fine facial hair and leaves a refreshed glow by gently moving a scalpel over surface layers of the face. This procedure is excellent for reduction of acne scarring and small lines.
- Microdermabrasion: This progressive, noninvasive treatment gently removes the top layers of your skin – the dead cells that have been damaged by the sun and environment. It cleans your pores and aids in balancing oil production.
- MicroLaserPeel: Far more effective than traditional microdermabrasion or chemical peels, a MicroLaserPeel precisely removes the outermost layers of the skin, reducing or removing wrinkles, scars, acne scars and texture problems.
- MicroPeel: The SkinCeuticals MicroPeel is a three-step clinical procedure combining dermaplaning exfoliation, chemical peel solution and cryogenic therapy to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, laxity, dullness and skin imperfections.
- Photorejuvenation: This innovative technology sets new standards for the treatment of sun spots, small facial veins and other blemishes.
- ProFractional™ Therapy: Skin resurfacing with minimal downtime, resurfacing a portion of the skin to treat wrinkles and fine lines, scars, age and sun spots, freckles, aging and sun-damaged skin.
- SkinPen® by Bellus Medical: A minimally invasive, in-office skin rejuvenation treatment that improves fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks and other conditions by stimulating your skin’s natural ability to repair itself.
- SkinTyte™: The fastest, most effective way to improve the firmness of your skin. Safe for almost any area of the body, it uses infrared energy to deeply heat soft tissue, causing coagulation that tightens the tissue and creates a new foundation of collagen.
- Xeomin®: A clinically proven anti-wrinkle injection used to block muscle movement in areas that contribute to wrinkles in the forehead, between the brows, to soften frown lines.