Treatments & Capabilities
Our wide-ranging expertise allows us to provide comprehensive diagnosis and treatment for problems with the ear, nose, throat, head and neck, including:
- Chronic sinusitis, allergies, smell disorders, polyps, and nasal obstruction due to a deviated septum
- Hearing loss, ear infections, balance disorders, ear noise (tinnitus), and some cranial nerve disorders
- Diseases of the throat, larynx, and esophagus, including voice and swallowing disorders, as well as infections and tumors affecting the head and neck, and deformities of the face
- Cancer of the head and neck, salivary gland tumors, thyroid and parathyroid disorders, microvascular free tissue transfer
- Voice-related disorders such as laryngitis, vocal cord paralysis, cancer of the vocal cord, benign growths, and more
- Thyroid and parathyroid full or partial removal
Metro Health has a team of expert audiologists who provide comprehensive testing and treatment options for hearing and balance disorders.
If you require surgery for sinus problems, Metro Health’s Ear, Nose and Throat specialists will help you choose the procedure that’s right for you.
Our specialists are experts in diagnosing and treating sinusitis through a variety of means, including a minimally invasive technique called sinus balloon dilation, as well as computer-guided sinus surgery.
We offer multiple treatment options for sinusitis and sleep apnea, a potentially dangerous interruption of breathing.