In affiliation with University of Michigan Health Division of Pediatric Cardiology, Metro Health Heart & Vascular is able to provide the most advanced care for infants, children and adults with all forms of congenital and acquired heart disease.
Expertise Recognized Worldwide
As an international referral center for children with complex congenital heart disease, the University of Michigan Congenital Heart Center at C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital is one of the largest and most highly regarded pediatric heart programs in the United States.
We give you access here in West Michigan to the most advanced care, from diagnosis and medical management of common cardiac disorders to groundbreaking therapies for complex congenital heart conditions.
Pediatric Cardiology Medical Services
The comprehensive evaluation and treatment of children and adults with congenital and acquired heart diseases includes:
- Internationally recognized pediatric cardiovascular surgery program
- State-of-the-art pediatric cardiothoracic intensive care unit and inpatient cardiology service
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Highly specialized diagnostic imaging in the fetus through adulthood
- Interventional cardiac catheterization, electrophysiology and arrhythmia management
- Pacemaker implantation
- On-site outpatient clinics staffed by UMCHC pediatric cardiologists