Sleep Deprivation Impact
Chronic sleep problems affect nearly 40 million people in the United States and have a big impact on health and happiness. That’s why the Metro Health Sleep Lab is dedicated to diagnosing and treating sleep disorders and getting patients back on the road to a good night’s sleep.
Sleep Deprivation can impact you by:
- Decreasing performance and alertness
- Decreasing memory and cognitive ability
- Reducing your quality of life
- Increasing your chances of injury
- Raising your chances of experiencing high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke and obesity.
Find out if your daytime drowsiness needs attention, by taking this sleepiness test.