Pre-Register for your Procedure
We understand the day of your procedure can be stressful. That’s why we have set up tools to help you prepare beforehand.
- You may pre-register on Metro Health’s website. Click here to pre-register.
- If a Pre-Surgical Testing appointment is needed prior to surgery, the hospital will contact you to set the appointment.
- 1 – 2 business days before your surgery, Metro Health will call to confirm the time you should arrive at the hospital for your scheduled surgery.
- For Monday surgeries, we’ll call you on the Thursday or Friday prior.
- If, for some reason, we don’t reach you two business days prior to your surgery, you may call Pre-Surgical Testing at (616) 252-7843 or 1-800-968-0051, ext. 7843 between 9:00 am and 8:00 pm.
Metro Health will do everything possible to provide you with the highest quality care. If you have questions about your surgery, please discuss them with your doctor or another member of your health care team.