Breast Health Services
At Metro Health, we know breast health is an important part of your overall health. That’s why we’ve designed a Breast Cancer Program to provide a full range of breast care services, giving you convenient access to the area’s leading experts and treatments, while delivering the personalized care you expect from Metro Health. From mammograms and breast cancer risk assessments, to coordination with specialists for advanced treatments of breast cancer and follow-up care, turn to Metro Health for all of your breast health needs.
Breast Cancer Program Services:
- Breast Cancer risk assessment: A service Metro provides to determine and identify your risk for breast cancer.
- Breast Cancer Nurse Navigator
- Breast Surgery: Metro Health Surgical Oncology specialists collaborate with medical and radiation oncologists to provide high-quality care for patients with breast cancer.
- Breast Cancer Medical Oncology: The Cancer Center at Metro Health Village offers a comprehensive and personal approach to treating all types and stages of breast cancer.
- Breast Cancer Radiation Oncology: The Cancer Center at Metro Health Village offers this highly targeted and effective means to destroy cancer cells in the breast tissue.
- Imaging (Mammography, MRI): Metro Health provides comprehensive breast diagnostic services and second opinion consultations.
- Mobile Mammography: Metro Health’s mobile digital mammography service makes it easier for patients to get a potentially life-saving screen closer to home.