At Metro Health, we understand that hormone and reproductive issues cause women to be affected by neurological issues differently than men. Our experts are trained to diagnose and treat your issues, whether it is persistent migraines, problems sleeping or spinal tumors that require surgical removal.
- Expert Neurology physicians to diagnose and treat all manner of issues and pain related to the brain and nervous system, including: migraines, dementia and Parkinson’s disease
- Neurointerventional Radiology specialists use minimally-invasive procedures to diagnose and treat cerebrovascular disorders, including the brain, head, neck, spine and spinal cord regions.
- Neurosurgery specialists for patients who require brain, spine or nervous system surgery, utilizing the latest techniques and technology
- Neurological testing center that not only provides testing for the diagnoses and treatment of conditions that affect the nervous center, but also testing of sleep disorders
- A nationally accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center with an expert team to quickly treat a stroke around the clock to protect brain function and save lives.